In compliance with the provisions of current legislation on personal data protection, LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L., informs you that:
1) The personal data that you provide us or to those that LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L. access as a result of browsing, consulting and/or requests through the page https://www.estedi.es (the “Website”) will be incorporated into a file owned by LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L., in order to manage , maintain and control their requests for information and / or hiring of the services offered through the Website, as well as, where appropriate, manage the personnel selection processes.
2) The personal data provided, in general, will not be communicated or assigned to third parties and, in the event that they are communicated or transferred to third parties, LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L. It will collect, in advance, its consent in accordance with the requirements set forth in the legislation in force, which will be revocable at any time.
3) It will be necessary for you to fill in the fields marked “mandatory” in the “contact form” of the Website. Failure to complete or partially fill in the required personal data could mean that LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L. can not meet your request and, consequently, LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L. will be exempt from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of the services requested.
4) The user will respond, in any case, that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, reserving LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L. the right to exclude from the requested services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to the other actions that legally proceed.
5) LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L. has implemented the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, all in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
6) You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data at the professional address of LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L., under the terms established in the applicable regulations. For your convenience, and without prejudice to the fact that you must comply with certain formal requirements established by current regulations, LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L. offers you the possibility of exercising the aforementioned rights through the email email@example.com.
7) In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future, by LABORATORI ESTEDI, SL, may express such wish by sending an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) We hereby inform you that the personal data that you gave us have been incorporated into a file for which we are responsible, for the purpose of allowing us to provide you with the requested service. The data will be stored for as long as the business relationships lasts, or for the years required to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to any third parties, except in cases in which a legal obligation to do so exists. You have the right to access to your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request their elimination when the data are no longer necessary (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
By accessing and/or using the Website, you agree that LABORATORI ESTEDI, S.L. You can use your own cookies and third-party cookies to enable your browsing the Website.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by an Internet user during their visit to a certain website in order, among others, to recognize it as a recurring user and to personalize its use and facilitate faster browsing.
Cookies used by the Website:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of the web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: The Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of LABORATORI ESTEDI, SL, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Site Web and other Internet services.
- Google Analytics Cookies: The Website uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. In these cases, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google.
By using this site, you consent to the processing of your information by Google in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject by default all the “cookies” or to receive a warning on the screen of the reception of each “cookie” and decide at that moment its implementation. The procedures for blocking and deletion of “cookies” may differ from one Internet browser to another, so you must go to the instructions provided by the Internet browser, such as those listed below: